Vinh’s predominant technology expertise and leadership was exhibited through his professional achievements. Prior to being Savvycom Chairman, Vinh is also the founder of several enterprises in Vietnam and US, specializing in social science, advertising solutions and big data. With highly strategical management, he has been actively involved in shaping the company roadmap and realizing its visions.
- Starting coding at age 13 and got Gold Medal in International Olympiad of Informatics in 1998
- PhD in Computer Science from University of Düsseldorf
- Bachelor of Computer Science from University of Engineering and Technology
- Associate Professor, Head of Computational Science Department at Vietnam National University, Hanoi
- Lecturer on Data Structure and Algorithm and trained the Olympics students in Programming
- Author of many famous publications in Bio-Informatics; research on Whole Genome Analysis of a Vietnamese trio
With the consistent belief that there is a way for Vietnamese IT engineers to provide global quality services, Van has founded Savvycom since 2009 and is leading to gain more achievements.
Tue is one of the first members who set solid initial steps for Savvycom. As a leader of Savvycom's engineers, his role lies at the core in assuring and delivering services with premium quality that matches with customer’s demand.
DUC NGO CHI
With many years of experience being a leader and investor, Duc is responsible for developing the analytical frameworks that shape the business of Savvycom as the Chief Strategy Officer.
12 years of experience managing and operating large-scale projects of strategic partners such as VinGroup, Viettel, and Panasonic have given Mr. Doan the chance to bring unprecedented successes in terms of customer satisfaction and sales revenues.
AI Lab Tech Leader
Long Tran has joined Savvycom as AI Lab Tech Leader, leading the team to take initiative in researching and developing the latest technologies of the Industry 4.0.