Mac vs PC, Who is really winning?
Mac has advantages on:
- Speed Test
- Color Matching: Apple is the only OS and hardware which supports Colorsync, the industry standard for ” what you see is what you get” color matching.
- Typography: Type-styles rendered with a Mac transfer better.
- Compatibility: Macs can run Window Os
- Multimedia: Macs offer an unprecedented range of applications and hardware for music, photos, and video editing.
- Reliability: You can move a program/file/folder anywhere on the hard drive, and it won’t crash. Macs will also update shortcuts (icons) that you had pointed to that program.
- Security: Mac has yet to be threatened by a virus or experience a major security breach.
- Stability: Macs are more stable because it separates most programs from each other as well as from the operating system.
PC is winner because of these following functions:
- Affordability: Window is cheaper than Macs
- Selection: PCs are available in an unending variety of choices.
- Gaming: Most of the world’s most popular games are available only on a PC.
- Big Screen Connectivity: Many PCs running Window 7 are designed to connect directly to TVs.
- Popularity: About 95% of schools and offices run Window.
- Software compatibility: Most computer software is developed to run on Windows.
- 3-D Rendering: Windows open architecture and PC but allow a wide, non-saturated video subsystem.
- Market Share : PCs take account for 92.21% than Macs.
Read more: The Failure of Windows 8
Mac vs. PC: Who’s Really Winning? at: September 7th, 2017 by