An Insight into the Technology world.Analysis and Insight from Savvycom Team.
- Node.js in Web Development – Key benefits
- When and Why should we use Node.js technology in software development?
Table of Contents
1. Express – The Most flexible framework in Node.jsExpress.js is the simplest, fastest and probably the easiest Node.js framework to use for developers. It provides various functions to build single-page apps, multiple-page apps or even hybrid web applications. It also serves as middleware to help manage servers and routes.
2. Koa – Small but impressive Node.js frameworkKoa was developed in 2013 by the same team that introduced Express, with a purpose to become smaller, more significant than Express. The team referred this Node.js framework to be one of the best Express.js alternatives. Because of Koa’s unique script and methods, it enables the framework to work on different browsers. As it does not bundle any middleware within its core, Koa provides a way to make writing servers fast and joyful.
3. Hapi – The Node.js framework for a complex projectHapi was originally built on top of Express in 2011, but later it was developed into its own framework. Hapi.js is mainly used to build applications or services and it helps developers a great deal to pay more attention to writing application logic tasks instead of building infrastructure.
ConclusionSince each framework has its own pros and cons, it is necessary to clearly determine the goal of your project to choose the right Node.js framework. Still, here are some of the criteria that we think you should take into consideration when deciding the best framework for your project:
- Versions upgrading
- The simplicity of development and testing
- Availability and variety of modules
For further information about Node.js web service, feel free to contact Savvycom to book a meeting. We’re happy to discuss with you to find out the right Node.js web developer for your project or lend you our professional and expert developers.
- Phone: +84 24 3202 9222
- Hotline: +84 32 657 2886
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org