Top 10 Web Development Outsourcing Companies In Asia
Making a Website is pretty much the equivalent of putting on makeup. The more attractive your website looks, the more likely you will land a chance in the customer’s eyes. However, the services of each web development company vary in cost depending on the region.
If done right, IT Outsourcing streamlines your access to the best of the world’s undiscovered talents, reduces the time spent maintaining your digital presence, addresses capacity issues, and enhances the quality of operations.
And to help you save time, we have researched and summarized the best Website Development Companies in Asia.
Here Are Some Interesting Facts About Outsourcing In Asia:
- The most popular outsourcing destinations are India, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
- The primary benefits of web development in Asia are cost-effectiveness, quality, availability, and time management. The average expense per employee is projected to reach US$42.12 in 2021, which is on the high end, considerably lower than in the US or Western Europe, and corresponds to lower development prices.
- The most common drawbacks are communication issues and legal matters.
- By the end of 2021, revenue in the IT outsourcing segment is projected to reach US$77.9 billion, according to Statistics.
Savvycom is one of the top Vietnam-based companies that provide excellent Web Development Services, utilizing only the top 1% of specialists in the country’s labor market.
With offices in Vietnam, The US, and Australia, the company manages to develop and consult the most up-to-date products on time and with a 50 – 70% benefit compared to other leading agencies in both domestic and international markets.
The spectrum of our services is vast – ranging from website development solutions and mobile applications from scratch to complex platforms, custom CRM, ERP development, and more importantly, finding and integrating our team into a client’s running projects.
Savvycom has received more than 20 awards throughout the years since 2009. The company was noted among the best web development companies in nomination for the Custom Software Development Company, Best Web Development Company, and Best Mobile Development Company in the World, Asia, and Vietnam.
- Industry Expertise: Medical & Healthcare, Media, On-demand Delivery, Fintech, eCommerce, Travel, Entertainment, Custom Enterprise Software Development.
- Key Differentiator: Our experts work closely with the clients to identify problems or issues and to establish effective communication strategies as well as the most ideal way to combat these issues.
- Why Would You Choose? The Savvycom team finds the best solution for every client under the market demands and business requirements and provides services in planning, discovery, development, and further application growth and ongoing support.
|Services||Custom Website Development, Web Application Development, Website Development, Dedicated Development Team, IT Staff Augmentation, Business Analysis, UI/UX Design, Software Testing & Quality Assurance, DevOps|
|Offices||Vietnam, The US, Australia|
|Rates||$25 – $40 / hr|
|Tech stack||Swift, Kotlin, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Go, HTML5, CSS3, Vue.js, AngularJS, React, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Flutter, React Native, GCP, AWS, Docker, Ansible, and more|
Have a Project Idea in Mind?
Get in touch with Savvycom’s experts for a free consultation. We’ll help you decide on next steps, explain how the development process is organized, and provide you with a free project estimate.
2. EGO Creative Innovations
This is one of the web development companies that specialize in hybrid and native mobile and web-based app development. They claim remarkable delivery transparency and operational speed in their solutions. The company has 16 years of experience in numerous technologies such as Xamarin, Flutter, Swift, React Native,.NET, and many others.
- Industry Expertise: Business services, healthcare, and eCommerce are all areas of specialization.
- Key Differentiator: They present 16 bundles of unique discounts for new businesses.
- Why Would You Choose? If you are a startup company, you should contact EGO Creative Innovations for convenient conditions and a quick response to your needs.
3. Orfeostory Pte
Orfeostory Pte is one of Singapore’s tiny but capable web development firms, focusing on web, app, and CRM development. With ten years of industry experience, the company operates with significant government assistance and ranks first on Cutch’s list of prominent developers in Singapore.
- Industry Expertise: Wellness, Leonian, and Keenenergy. Hospitality and leisure, finance, government, and supply chain are all areas of expertise.
- Key Differentiator: They charge fair fees and accept projects of any size.
- Why Would You Choose? Orfeostory Pte is one of the web developers who can produce a high-quality mobile app on a low budget. They have a $5,000 minimum project size and only work with mid-size and small businesses. If you need a beautiful website and an app for your business but don’t want to spend a fortune on IT services, they are the finest company to contact.
Beansmile is one of China’s most skilled web development firms. They specialize in online development, but they have also accomplished countless mobile app development projects.
- Industry Expertise: eCommerce
- Key Differentiator: The company caters to small enterprises and start-ups. Unlike other website creation companies, they work with new businesses to develop their ideas and recruit investors.
- Why Would You Choose? Beansmile is an excellent choice if you are a start-up looking for a high-quality website that takes advantage of Ruby technology.
5. Digital Lantern
This is a Chinese company that offers web design and development services in China and around the world. Their primary market is mid-sized and enterprise businesses, while 25% of their initiatives are for small businesses.
- Industry Expertise: eCommerce, Education, Health-tech, Fintech, and Ho-Re-Ca competence.
- Key Differentiator: As a graphic design firm, their core focus is on design.
- Why Would You Choose? Lantern Digital is one of the top web development firms to call if you need a high-quality website with a customized design. The anticipated minimum budget for collaboration is $5,000.
AllianceTek, founded in 2005, is one of the best web development businesses, offering web and app development services as well as creative blockchain solutions. In their 15 years on the market, they have established offices in over 15 countries, including India and the United States.
AllianceTek’s portfolio includes over 400 web and mobile projects. Pacific Life Global, Cox Communications, the Royal Bank of Canada, and Johnson & Johnson are among its most important clients.
- Industry Expertise: Healthcare, Legal, Education, Ho-Re-Ca, and eCommerce are areas of specialization.
- Key Differentiator: They specialize in creating one-of-a-kind functionality and a rich user experience.
- Why Would You Choose? AllianceTek is an outstanding alternative among website development firms for enterprise and mid-market enterprises that do not want to spend a fortune on web development. Their hourly pricing ranges from $25 to $49, and the minimum project size with which they are prepared to begin working is $5,000.
Multidots is the world’s leading WordPress firm. They are among the web development firms that offer high-quality web stores and other e-commerce solutions. In over 11 years of existence, they have assisted in the migration of over 1,000,000 pages and have an 87% customer retention rate.
- Industry Expertise: Media, Advertising & Marketing, Education, and eCommerce are areas of specialization.
- Key Differentiator: Highly skilled team that specializes solely in WordPress web development.
- Why Would You Choose? Multidots is the perfect company to approach if you need a technically demanding product (such a high-load website or aggregator) produced in this tech domain. Multidots targets mid-market and enterprise-level businesses, with a US$10,000 entry margin.
8. Unified Information Technology
Unified Infotech is a web development company that is dedicated to meeting the needs of its clients. To assure the best quality, they only work on a few things at a time. They have notable clients such as the United Nations and NBC Universal, and many of their clients are on the Fortune 500 list.
Unified Infotech’s clients include NBC Universal, Citi Bank, the United Nations, Sony, Colorcon, Bluesky Communications, Tetrasoft, CQ Fluency, Johnson Lambert, and others.
- Industry Expertise: IT, Automotive, Education, Financial Services, and Legal are the key areas of competence.
- Key Differentiator: A high precision focus helps the customer to feel at ease and secure throughout the development cycle.
- Why Would You Choose? If you are a mid-market, small business, or start-up in need of a high-quality website to expand your business, you should contact Unified Infotech. As a boutique firm, they guarantee a quick turnaround and top quality because they pledge to focus solely on your project. This dedication, however, will cost you between $50 and $100 every hour.
QPSoftware is one of the most skilled Chinese web development firms, focusing in midmarket web development and e-commerce solutions. They have been on the market since 2007 and have formed relationships with firms such as Bosh and Air France. HuffPost, Digital Journal, TechNode, and other publications have covered the company’s accomplishments.
- Industry Expertise: education, M-health, and eCommerce are areas of competence.
- Key Differentiator: They provide marketing and SEO services in addition to web and app development.
- Why Would You Choose? If you are a middle-market firm in need of an e-commerce solution for your organization, QPSoftware is one of the top web development companies to contact.
Looking For a Trusted Tech Partner?
We’ll help you decide on next steps, explain how the development process is organized, and provide you with a free project estimate.
IndiaNIC is one of India’s leading web development firms, with offices in the United States. Over 500 engineers work for the company, with a focus on web and mobile solutions, as well as gaming.
They provide staff augmentation services in addition to software development and apply agile operation approaches.
- Industry Expertise: Gaming, manufacturing, healthcare, and transportation are all areas of expertise.
- Key Differentiator: The fact that IndiaNIC is a master in design sets it apart from other website creation businesses.
- Why Would You Choose? Contact IndiaNIC for an examination of your request and a quote if you require a product with exceptional design qualities.
Best Tips for Choosing Web Development Outsourcing Companies
It is critical to find a web development firm to begin a fruitful collaboration and ensure your project is completed on time. Your budget and other requirements should be met by the company.
1. Establish Your Project Objectives
There are several things to consider before selecting a web development company:
- The type of website that you require
Will it be an e-commerce site where you can buy and sell items? Or a portfolio-sharing website for company presentations? Or, like Tripadvisor, will it be a restaurant and hotel aggregator?
- Approach to web development and compatibility
If you already have a website platform that you want to improve, look into the tech stack it uses to ensure your needs are compatible with the vendor’s expertise.
- Determine the level of assistance you require
You may need product development and onboarding, or you may want to hire a web development company to run regular updates and provide complete tech, business, and marketing support.
- Pay close attention to details
When preparing your initial requirements, make sure not to overlook anything important, such as integrations, specific functionality, and so on. Even professional web development firms may have difficulty deciphering ambiguous requests.
- Determine your budget and timetable.
Every task requires time. It’s difficult to create a super-powerful website with deep functionality in three months. Make sure you know exactly what your time and budget constraints are ahead of time.
2. Outline Requirements for Web Development Companies
If you want to find the best website development company, here are a few questions to ask:
It is critical to specify two things: the team’s overall experience and specific domain experience. Inquire about the length of time the team has been working together. If the team is new, inquire about the members’ individual experiences. Have they created anything similar to what you’re looking for? Although time on the market does not always correlate with quality, it does matter.
Portfolios of web application development companies can sometimes reveal more than interviews. Is a team, for example, working on multiple migration projects at the same time? This would imply that they are successful in that regard and that clients refer to them in a chain.
- Size of the team
Conduct research to determine the best team size for your needs. There are different workforce capacities for CRM creation and creating a mobile app, for example. Also, top web development outsourcing companies do not always have large teams.
Hourly rates and cost estimates are the first things that any professional agency will consider. However, it is important to remember that different world locations have different development costs.
Inquire with website development companies about references from clients with a similar product, industry, or budget.
- Other factors to consider
Some web development companies never take on too many projects to ensure that each client receives a substantial amount of attention. It is acceptable to ask your prospective vendor how much time the team will devote to your project. You will have clear expectations this way.
Suppose you are a high-traffic news organization looking to develop an outstanding new product. In that case, you should first look for a company with experience in your industry.
3. Shortlist Website Development Outsourcing Companies
Shortlist potential website development vendors after a laborious interviewing process, calculations, and reference checks. You can compare these vendors based on various criteria, such as previous experience with similar products, time to market, team size, cost, loyalty, communication strategies, work hours, and even cultural similarities. Any of these elements could be game changers.
Savvycom – Your Trusted Tech Partner
From Tech Consulting, End-to-End Product Development to IT Outsourcing Services! Since 2009, Savvycom has been harnessing the power of Digital Technologies that support business’ growth across the variety of industries. We can help you to build high-quality software solutions and products as well as deliver a wide range of related professional services.
Savvycom is right where you need. Contact us now for further consultation:
- Phone: +84 24 3202 9222
- Hotline: +84 352 287 866 (VN)
- Email: [email protected]
Beating the traditional regions like America or Eastern Europe, Asia is now the best place to outsource. And this is the result of many factors:
- Access to top talent
- Proven track record
- Multiple outsourcing options
- High quality
- Improved efficiency
- Greater scalability
- Better customer services
- Enhanced communication
- Access to latest technologies
The companies make it to the Top 5 website development companies in Asia:
Expertise: Medical & Healthcare, Media, On-demand Delivery, Fintech, eCommerce, Travel, Entertainment, Custom Enterprise Software Development
2. EGO Creative Innovations
Expertise: Business services, healthcare, and eCommerce.
3. Orfeostory Pte
Expertise: Wellness, Leonian, and Keenenergy. Hospitality and leisure, finance, government, and supply chain.
5. Digital Lantern
Expertise: eCommerce, Education, Health-tech, Fintech, and Ho-Re-Ca competence.
Based on our experience as a leading outsourcing service provider, you need to think carefully about:
- The web development team's expertise
- The provided outsourcing models
- Their hourly rates and costs
- Their technologies
- Language efficiency
- Working culture and attitude
- Offer for post-launch services
When looking at the costs of web development, they can be categorized into:
1. Flat costs
- Domain costs
- Hosting fees
- SSL Certificate
- Subscriptions for website-building tools (optional)
2. Variable costs
- Paid/self-build/open-source platform
- Database technology
- Quality assurance
Plus, there are some non-functional factors that impact the development costs:
- Project requirements
- Project timeline
- Security features